Overview:Mac Machine’s quality system has been established to comply with the requirements of industry standard ISO 9001:2008 as well as aerospace standard AS-9100, Rev C. and NADCAP AC7004.
Capabilities:At Mac Machine, quality is engrained in every process and the focus of every employee from the machine operators to engineering designers. All processes have a sampling inspection as part of the quality program. Parts are inspected frequently for adherence to the required specifications. All of the inspection information is maintained on a main server available for compiling reporting and tracking as needed. The quality and process information is tracked to ensure the project is running smoothly and up to the expectations of design and product specifications. Customers are encouraged to visit the facility for product and process inspections of the production runs.
Quality Awards:Mac Machine won the Matsuura International 5-Axis Machining Competition Award
- Starrett Galileo AV300+ Multi-Sensor Vision System
- 2x Zeiss Contura G2 Calypso CMM w/ Scanning Head and 6 Station Probe Changer – Travel: X 28″, Y 28″, Z 22
- Zeiss Eclipse Calypso CMM – Travel: X 28″, Y 40″, Z 22″
- 4x Offline Programming Computers Running Calypso for Uninterrupted Access to Production Machines
- 14″ Genx Optical Comparator with Quadra-Check 2000
- New Age Hardness Tester
- Federal Pocket Surf III Surface Roughness Gages
- Federal Digital Dimension Air Gaging
- Collins 24″ x 24″ Surface Plate
- Rock of Ages Surface Plate 24″ x 36″
- Rock of Ages Surface Plate 36″ x 48″
Request a Quote