Overview:Mac Machine’s quality system has been established and certified to the requirements of the industry standards ISO 9001:2015 and SAE AS9100 Rev. D.
Capabilities:At Mac Machine, quality is engrained in every process and the focus of every employee from the machine operators to engineering designers. All processes have a sampling inspection as part of the quality program. Parts are inspected frequently for adherence to the required specifications. All of the inspection information is maintained on a main server available for compiling reporting and tracking as needed. The quality and process information is tracked to ensure the project is running smoothly and up to the expectations of design and product specifications. Customers are encouraged to visit the facility for product and process inspections of the production runs.
Quality Awards:Mac Machine won the Matsuura International 5-Axis Machining Competition Award
- Starrett Galileo AV300+ Multi-Sensor Vision System
- 3x Zeiss Contura CMM w/ Scanning Head and 12 Station Probe Changer – Travel: X 28″, Y 28″, Z 22″
- 3x Offline Programming Computers Running Calypso for Uninterrupted Access to Production Machines
- 14″ Genx Optical Comparator with Quadra-Check 2000
- New Age ME-2 Hardness Tester
- Wilson 5JR Hardness Tester
- 3x Federal Pocket Surf III Surface Roughness Gages
- 2x Federal Digital Dimension Air Gaging
- Starrett 36″ x 60″ x 10″ Crystal Pink Granite Surface Plate, Grade A
- Starrett 258 Series Digi-Check II 18″ Height Gage
- 2x Mitutoyo Series 570 18″ Digital Height Gages
Request a Quote